Join the BETTMAN & HALPIN email list to receive notices of upcoming shows and other exciting news!
BE A MINION!
Are you a passionate fan of Stephanie Bettman & Luke Halpin? Have you been to a live concert? Would you like to see them live in your hometown, or your favorite festival? JOIN OUR TEAM – BE A MINION!
There is no formal sign up, no leader, a minion is someone who takes direct action in response to Stephanie’s business plan (which if you’ve seen a live show – you know!)
If you would like to be a Minion:
- Commit in your heart to do what you can to help Bettman & Halpin reach their goal of world domination! (Or at least larger audiences….) ; )
- Tell everyone you know about Bettman & Halpin. Share their website, their Facebook music page with all your Facebook and Twitter friends! Share their You Tube links! Tell your friends, your family, your neighbors, strangers on the street…. Tell your friends in different parts of the country about their concerts – when they are coming to the area!
- Give the CD as gifts to your friends who would enjoy it (and who wouldn’t?!?)
- If you happen to work on the board of directors of a festival you think they should play – suggest them to the booking contact!
- If you happen to be buddies / friends / relatives / neighbors with someone who is working on the board of directors of a festival you think they should play – suggest them to the booking contact!
- If you happen to know or be related to Ellen Degeneres / Jimmy Kimmel / David Letterman / Conan O’Brien, or anyone who works on the show – suggest Bettman & Halpin to be on the show!
- If you happen to know or be related to anyone who works with Prairie Home Companion – suggest……YOU GET THE DRILL?
THESE SUGGESTIONS INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO: MUSIC FOR TV / MUSIC FOR FILM / HOUSE CONCERTS (CLICK HERE for more info on house concerts), GETTING OUR SOON-TO-BE-READY DOCUMENTARY TO PBS STATIONS NATIONALLY AND/OR FILM FESTIVALS INTERNATIONALLY. AND ANYTHING YOU CAN THINK OF!
Click here to
listen to previews
and buy the new
facebook twitter facebook
Sign up to get news and show announcements.
Click here to find out how to join the team.
For photos, press releases, bios, and articles, download the press kit.
For show bookings, please contact Benjamin Cohen at Cadenza Artists LLC.
For general inquiries, email us at email@example.com,
or call 323-791-7763